Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ready? Set. Stress.

Finals week is here and we're half way through. I've received 2 of the 3 applicant results and upon the former decisions I've made, I now need to make a new set of decisions.

1.) Should I study for finals?
2.) Should I choose to spend my time wisely and focus on college decisions?
3.) Which college should I choose?
4.) Will I choose to perform well my second semester of school?
5.) Will I continue to add things I need to do to this list?

Decisions on top of other decisions just cause more stress than needed. It's like a domino effect. I make one decision and that decision will decipher my next decision. Joyous.

After all this stressing and pressure to complete and meet expectations, some I have yet to meet, it has finally caught up to me. I am mentally and physically drained. My voice is shot and I guess I could say I'm feeling under the weather. Figures, right? there's so much to do, but there's not enough time to do it all sadly. I'm looking forward to winter break, which is needed, but there's waaaaaaaay too much! Ahh! The pressure! Driving me insane, but hey. I learn to cope.

Off to study for finals. Woop. Pee. Joyous. Wonderful. Naaat!

No comments:

Post a Comment